Whether you’re looking for industry insights, product details, upcoming events or our latest news—it’s all right here. Browse the categories below or get in touch with one of experts if you have a question.
- Whitepaper 10 May 2023Aptean Respond Whitepaper: Increasing Complaints Management Efficiency with Cloud SolutionsAs evidenced by other industries in the UK, regulators have prioritised protecting vulnerable customers, and this is likely to be the same for the gambling industry. Discover how, now.
- Success Story 28 Dec 2022Aptean Respond Case Study: Eric InsuranceAptean Respond helps Eric Insurance achieve RG 271 compliance, as well as the financial savings from increased efficiency and automated controls.
- Blog Post 11 May 2022Benefits of Using a Complaint Management System to Manage RG 271 ComplianceTo ensure you get RG 271 compliance right first time, what should you be looking for in a CMS and how can you ensure an effective and efficient implementation?
- Blog Post 15 Mar 2022Respond Now – The Key to SME RG 271 ComplianceWith the pressure on to ensure RG 271 compliance, Respond Now is here to level the playing field for Australian financial services SMEs.
- Blog Post 20 Dec 2021RG 271 – How the Right Technology Can Ensure Cost-Effective ComplianceFind out how the right complaints management system can help Australian financial services firms ensure efficient and cost-effective RG 271 compliance.
- Blog Post 30 Nov 2021RG 271 Compliance: Does Your Business Pass the Test?With the RG 271 deadline now passed, your business must be compliant. That’s why we’ve compiled this checklist to ensure you’re ticking all the right boxes.
- Digital Tools 19 Nov 2021Aptean Respond RG 271 Compliance CalculatorRG 271 is here. Test your RG 271 compliance with our self-assessment calculator.
- Blog Post 21 Oct 2021RG 271 Is Here – Are You Prepared?The RG 271 October 5th deadline has come and gone. If you’re an Australian financial firm here’s what should you be doing to pave the way for RG 271 compliance.
- Blog Post 26 Jan 2021Australia's RG 271 – How Regulatory Compliance Can Be the Foundation of CX ExcellenceCompliance does not need to complicate your CX. Instead it can be a best practice foundation allowing you to build first-class CX processes.
- Blog Post 10 Dec 20205 Lessons Learnt From the Global Complaints LandscapeFor Australian financial services firms looking to comply with ASIC’s RG 271, there are various lessons that can be learnt from the global complaints landscape.
- Blog Post 17 Nov 202010 Ways to Navigate RG 271 with a Complaints Management SystemImplementing a specialized complaint management system can help you become compliant ahead of the October 2021 deadline for Regulatory Guide 271 set out by the ASIC.
- Blog Post 27 Oct 2020What Does RG 271 Mean for You?RG 271 is the latest complaint guidance from the ASIC. Find out who it applies to, which complaints it covers and how it will impact your business on a daily basis.
Ready to start transforming your business?
We’ve got the specialized industry software to help your organization thrive.