Whether you’re looking for industry insights, product details, upcoming events or our latest news—it’s all right here. Browse the categories below or get in touch with one of experts if you have a question.
- Blog PostAug 9, 2021Aptean eCommerce for Consumer Goods Importers and DistributorsDelivering a user-friendly shopping experience for customers while ensuring integration and visibility across your systems is critical. That’s the Aptean advantage.
- Blog PostMay 25, 2021The Lasting Effects of COVID-19 on Consumer Goods Importers and DistributorsMore than a year on, how has the pandemic changed the game for the consumer goods industry? And how can you rise to the challenge of the new normal? Find out how, now.
- WhitepaperApr 20, 2021Aptean Distribution ERP Whitepaper: Capitalize on the Shifting B2B Buyer JourneyCreating a B2C experience for B2B buyers
- Blog PostNov 19, 2020Balancing Ecommerce and In-Store Consumer PreferencesAn consumer goods specific ERP can help you adapt to the new buying and selling landscape.
- Blog PostSep 23, 2020Should Consumer Goods Businesses Who Are Expanding Ecommerce Efforts Leverage a 3PL or Go Full-Force on Their Own?Do you have the resources, processes, people and technology necessary to maintain a successful enterprise using an ERP or do you need to leverage a 3PL for support.
- Blog PostSep 16, 2020How to Empower Your Employees on Any DeviceTo ensure your business is prepared for future supply chain disruptions, you need a SaaS ERP in place so your employees can work remotely and allow operations to continue.
- Blog PostJul 16, 2020Capitalizing on the Shifting B2B Buyer JourneyCreating a personalized experience for your B2B customers is the key to capitalizing on the shifting B2B buyer journey.
- NewsJul 16, 2020PYMNTS.comBuilding A B2B eCommerce Strategy From The ERP-Up
- Press ReleaseJul 15, 2020Aptean Launches Payment and eCommerce Solutions that Provide Businesses with New Tools to Support Increased Sales
- Blog PostFeb 6, 2019How Your ERP Will Help You Achieve On-Time, In Full RequirementsOne billion dollars. That’s how much Walmart expects penalties from new, stricter On-Time, In-Full (OTIF) requirements to add to its bottom line.
Ready to start transforming your business?
We’ve got the specialized industry software to help your organization thrive.