Whether you’re looking for industry insights, product details, upcoming events or our latest news—it’s all right here. Browse the categories below or get in touch with one of experts if you have a question.
- Aptean Industrial Manufacturing EAM
- Clear Filters
- Blog Post Sep 7, 2023What Is CMMS and What Does It Do?Click to discover the benefits of a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) and how it can be the gateway to more advanced maintenance management tools.
- Whitepaper Jan 23, 2023Aptean 2023 Manufacturing Forecast: Industry Insights From Industrial and Process Manufacturers2022 was a challenging year, with rising inflation, supply chain vulnerability and labor shortages, but which of these factors are most concerning for 2023?
- Webinar Replay Sep 14, 2022Webinar: Solving Operational Issues Using Aptean EAM and Aptean OEEEnable your operators and maintenance technicians to capture issues, rapidly categorize them and collaborate in real-time to quickly identify corrective actions.
- Blog Post Aug 30, 2022What Is EAM Software and Why Do You Need It?Discover how EAM software effectively manages the four stages of equipment lifecycle to boost productivity and reduce costs for manufacturers. Learn more, now.
- Infographic Jul 21, 20224 Crucial Components to Achieve Shop Floor ExcellenceIncrease equipment uptime, improve asset utilization and reduce maintenance costs with Aptean EAM. Click here to read more about how Aptean EAM can improve your shop floor environment.
- Whitepaper Jul 20, 2022Aptean EAM Whitepaper: No Spare Parts - Your Ultimate Guide to Plant Optimization and Managing CostsEAM is defined as a set of processes and tools that allow companies to track and manage their physical assets throughout their lifecycle.
- Infographic May 19, 20224 Crucial Metrics of Asset Management70% of manufacturing companies don’t keep updated equipment maintenance schedules. If your company is reactive about maintenance, it is losing money. Click here to learn how Aptean EAM software can bring you up to speed.
- Blog Post May 18, 2022When Manufacturers Are Under Pressure, Maintenance MattersWith unpredictable demand, rising costs and strict OTIF requirements, maximizing your assets is pivotal—meaning you need an EAM. Read on to find out why.
- Blog Post Apr 21, 2022Your Quick and Easy Guide to Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) SoftwareFrom what it is, to the benefits you’ll gain and the features you should look for, our guide includes everything you need to know about EAM.
- Video Feb 15, 2022Aptean EAMAptean EAM has the features you need to conquer your predictive maintenance and asset reliability challenges. Click here to watch an introduction to our enterprise asset management platform.
- Success Story Feb 9, 2022Aptean EAM Case Study: Anderson DahlenAnderson Dahlen expanded its engineering team by 900% in six months while streamlining maintenance costs. Aptean EAM helped make it possible. Find out how, now.
- Digital Tools Feb 8, 2022Digital Transformation Assessment for ManufacturersThe pace of digital transformation is quickening in 2022, but how does your smart manufacturing strategy compare to other companies in the market? Find out now.
- Whitepaper Jun 14, 2021Aptean EAM Whitepaper: 3 Step Strategy for Selecting Your CMMS/EAM SolutionAsk a manufacturer what their internal goals are, and you’re likely to get three answers: improve efficiency, increase productivity and streamline operational performance. Learn more, now.
- Blog Post Jun 3, 2021Before You Buy EAM Software, Ask Yourself These 4 QuestionsHow do you select EAM software that will deliver immediate results and long-term value? The best place to start is by asking these four questions.
- Whitepaper Jun 3, 2021Aptean EAM Whitepaper: 10 Ways to Increase Your Profitability with a Best-in-Class CMMS/EAM SolutionOne of the most effective ways to drive profit in manufacturing is efficiency: reducing maintenance and operational costs and increasing equipment uptime.
Ready to start transforming your business?
We’ve got the specialized industry software to help your organization thrive.